Wednesday 5 January 2011

So far, not bad

Well a week in and it's not going to badly. I am craving sweet things but not fruit unfortunately. So tonight after my yummy tea of lentil and butternut squash bake, made by my own fair hands,
I chopped and apple into a saucepan, added a few blueberries and a little water and boiled it down. In another pan I put a couple of spoons of oats and a sprinkle of sugar, then heated until the oats were nicely toasted and the sugar had covered them with a crispy coating. With the oaty topping on the fruit it made a delicious pudding and satisfied my very sweet tooth. I wish I'd taken a picture as it looked pretty too.

I've been browsing the web and found some great, helpful vegan sites.
Indestructibles -some really good recipes

This site has some helpful information for new vegans

And some great blogs too from this site

No comments:

Post a Comment